He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

One more item off the list



I have a list of things that I need done around the house and yard. I have had it about two and a half years. Usually I am adding stuff to the list and occasionally I get to put a line through an item on said list. Today I get to cross off my list. whoohooo!!!!

The porch is being painted. It has one coat on it that the wood soaked up like a sponge. It hasn't been painted in 26 years. Most of the original coat of paint was gone. The bright color has made such an improvement to the front of the house. The painter is going to paint it to look like a smooth floor. It is beautiful just like it is right now. Next I want to change the color of the front door. I can hardly control myself. I want to paint everything in sight. More color, more color, more.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home