He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, February 20, 2004

It's happening again!



I have spent the whole evening in front of this keyboard. I told myself I wasn't going to do it with my new blog. But I have been working on my page. And with me it takes twenty or more mistakes before I get something right. Normally I can't get it right; when I do it comes as a shock. Then relief washes over me as I tell myself, "All right! you haven't lost your whole brain! just pieces of it! whoohooo!!!"

I finally got the comments in place. Took me over three hours!! That track thingy seems to have come with it. I didn't ask for it and don't even know what it is. But it is stuck with some powerful net-glue; it won't go away.

I haven't master my animation code. I found some new ones today; but, alas, couldn't figure them out either. Woe is me. There are still a lot of ideas I have to personalize my page. I have realized that what I like the most about a blogspot is building the page. I like posting but I spend hours trying to create the page. That is where I get myself in trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home