He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Beautiful day



I find it very strange that the inside of the house is so cold when it is nice and warm outside. I spent most of the day outside so I didn't waste time on the computer. I don't know if it is actually a waste of time since I get a huge amount of enjoyment from working on my blogspot.

It was warm and sunny outside. The natural heat from the sun felt good on my face. The sun rays were strong enough that I felt the heat through my clothes. Some of the trees are budding already. I know we will have another frost because granny always said "thunder in february means a frost in april." The new growth will be frost bit.

I hope to get the yard in order this year. I don't know if I will be able to do much with it by myself. But I will do my best and give it a good try. I wish I had remembered to purchase a lawnmower during the off season. But I had too much other stuff on my mine. I want to get one that I can use and it needs to have an electric start button. I can not start one with a pull rope anymore. There is such a terrific amount of things that need to be done around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home