He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, February 23, 2004

Rain, rain, go away.........



This whole month we have had rain every week. The yard is a boggy mess. There is more rain in the forecast for the rest of the week and next week. When the yard gets in this kind of mess, my dreams of city life resurface. I think of the plans I've had for 26 years for the cement driveway and carport. Wondering again why nothing in my life has turned out the way I had imagined. Even the stepping stones in the front aren't placed where I had wanted. They are there and they aren't used because no one walks in the direction they were placed. But if I say here someone else says there. Why God, why?

Rain water has been pouring through the hole in the ceiling. And naturally, more ceiling tile is getting ruined.

Another faucet is broken on the bathtub. Luck is on my side, it can be turned off and on with pliers. I don't know how long that will last.

To add to the growing list is an electrical problem. For two months now there is a breaker that keeps throwing. Of course I have said how dangerous it is. But I'm told as long as it throws there is no problem. Duh! But this morning when I went to turn it back on, the smell of electrical fumes was very strong when I walked into the room. I am at loss as to what I can do besides wait upon the Lord for change.

I turn my eyes to the Lord, my hands are raised in praise;
God, you are all I need to make it through these days;
My flesh has gotten weaker, my mind and body have failed;
I am waiting for wings of eagles, my renewed strength to be unveiled;
God will lift me up and straighten my stumbling walk;
Together we will stroll the garden path and I will listen as He talks.

Written by Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home