He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, June 28, 2004

Cooking, Yeah!



I enjoy cooking so much. I would like to have a chef's kitchen with all the necessary pots and pans and utensils. I'd like for it to have lots of color and lots of stainless steel. And big windows that will allow me to bring the outdoors inside.

I remember the day cable was installed at our house. Every one was excited because they were going to be able to see television shows that they had only heard about. Wow, finally, I was able to get the foodnetwork channel that had everyone, who loved cooking, talking. I was in cooking heaven. One show I fell in love with was "The Naked Chef". Not because he cooked in the nude, HaHaHa. Because he cooks with the bare essentials. He doesn't use a lot of extra ingredients.

Another thing that he has impressed me with is his nonprofit restaurant, Fifteen, that he has opened to help unemployed young people to learn to become chefs. I watched the opening of this school when it was broadcast on the foodnetwork channel. It was one of the first reality shows for the channel.

Guess what? Today I found Jamie Oliver's diary page. Oh sure I know it is a publicity gimmic for the all mighty dollar, but it is quite interesting. If you are curious stop and read it at jamieoliver.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home