He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

June 1st.



It is June already; where has the time gone? In a few weeks, half the year will be over and the holidays will be just around the corner.

I have been thinking. I do too much of that--think. Maybe if I didn't spend so many hours alone, my mind would be on other things besides myself. Being alone is what renews my mind and refreshes my spirit. I need some time alone. I have been thinking and wondering about what my future holds for me. If I will be able to find another way to make necessary money. My bread sales have slowed down drastically. I have been making brownies and that is what is selling now; not much profit from them. If I could manage to buy another vehicle more opportunities could possibly come my way. But I remind myself that God knows what I need and I have put myself in His hands.

In my quest for low-carb eating, I found this box of jambalaya mix. I can make jambalaya from scratch with white rice. Making it with brown rice has been a challenge. Normally we eat jambalaya at least once a week and I haven't been able to get the taste right with brown rice. Zatarain's is one of my favorite brands. We buy a lot of their seasonings and packaged foods. And with their mix, jambalaya with brown rice is delicious in mine and K's. opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home