He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, June 21, 2004

New Week



Monday of a new week. This month and year is passing me by too fast. I will be another year older before I turn around. There are so many things I want to do while I am still able.

I tried my new schedule today. I decided to stay on my feet and not on my butt. I have only sat down for about an hour and a half. I have been in the kitchen most of the day. I don't know yet if that is a good thing or not. I have been cooking all day. The food is low fat and low cholesterol and low carb and delicious. But I still have to count calories. I cooked enough food that should last for a few days; but I don't think it will. hahaha

I baked extra bread, too; but it is not for us. It is what I bake and sale. I want to experiment and try a low carb bread and see if it comes out good enough to sell. I am also going to bake some mini-pies and see if I can make a profit selling them.

I am searching for new ideas to make and sale because I have decided not to go to the charity for my tests. I will go to charity if I have to be hospitalized. I want to keep my doctor and let him help me. That being the case, I need the money to pay for the tests and the doctor visits.

The downfall of my new schedule is I have swelling in my legs this evening. I am going to have to alternate my standing and sitting until I get my blood work done and the doctor can adjust my medicine.

Yes, I did my thirty minutes of exercise in case you are wondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home