He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Bird Watching



I love watching birds. I am thrilled when I spot a new one in my yard. Really, I am thrilled when I find anything new in my yard; whether it be plant or mammal or bird. I spotted a red bird in my red bud tree the other day. I finally identified it. It is a summer tanager . I have always called a cardinal a red bird. I had no idea there was another red bird.

Spotting the red bird has been the highlight of this week, so far. In a few more days, this week will be over and a new week begins. Monday, June 7th, I take my dad to the v.a. clinic for a check-up. He has been calling me every day to remind me. He is afraid I'll make new plans and forget about his appointment. I told him today that I had his appointment written on the calendar with a heart drawn around it, because he is very important. I think I may have finally gotten through to him. I heard him say, "awwwww" before he passed his phone to my mom. Maybe I better really draw that heart before he checks my calendar! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home