He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, June 14, 2004

I'm Back Home



I am back from a spur of the moment trip with my mother in law. She likes for me to ride with her to visit her sister in law. It is a two and a half hour drive to her sister in law's house. We stayed five days and I am so glad to get back home. Maybe I will tell a little more about the trip in another post; I will have to consider the idea.

Thank you for your email, Ash. It warms my heart and spirit to know that you and others care so much. Bless you.

I read my horoscope every now and then, and it surprised me to find my thoughts written in this weeks horoscope. On the ride home this morning, I was again trying to plan another routine for this week. My favorite things are movies and books, plus I knew I would need to catch up on house work. How is this for a plan--

"Hard work is your key word as this week gets underway. You must pay attention to the chores that can only be done by you. Then you can relax a bit by going to a movie or reading a book. You must pay attention to details. If you plan and organize your duties, you should do just fine."

Yep, that is the horoscope!!! That'll work for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home