He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Googling




Went back to the charity for my final test. We had to get up early to get ready to leave for a 7:00 appointment. I didn't sleep again last night so I laid back down at 1:00 and slept till 4:00. The only reason I woke up then was because the electricity went off and I was sweating. I wonder why I can sleep so good during the day but can't at night?

My mom is a cross word puzzle fanatic. And I have been assigned the job of fact finder. She called me today with a long list of sports facts that my dad couldn't answer. Before I was blessed with a computer her neighbor helped her. Before computers she called everyone she could think of that might know the answers. I have learnt quite a bit of info googling for mom.

**************************************************************************************
It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night, Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound. For thou, Lord hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands. O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep. Psalms 92:1-5











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home