He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, July 23, 2004

I Will Give Thanks Unto Thee O Lord




Today, I had a personal phone call from the endocrinologist that is with the charity hospital!  He told me he set up an appointment with the surgery clinic for this coming Monday. And has scheduled the surgery for August 3rd. Whoo-hoo!!!  This all came about because a very good friend of the family has been helping me by talking with a friend of his that is a surgeon. The friend's friend called the charity hospital and things are moving ahead.  Thank you God for the angels among us!!

*************************************************************************************
Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. Psalms 28:6-7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home