He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, July 16, 2004

New Stuff



I have been away from blogger six days, and some changes have been made here.  'Bout the time I learn the new stuff; they throw some more trick in. Now I really like the idea of choosing font styles. And blogger has made it so easy. Just a click and you are writing a whole new way! And you can post in a different color without looking up the color code.

Another week has almost ended. It is Friday. I haven't heard from the endocrinologist. We have called his office twice and he hasn't returned the call.  I don't know how long I should wait on him to let us know something definite. I will probably call his office on Monday.

ON MY KNEES

There are days, when I feel the best of me, is ready to begin
Then there're days when I feel I'm letting go and soaring on the wind
I've learned in laughter or in pain how to survive

I get on my knees, I get on my knees
There I am before the Love that changes me
See I don't know how but there's Power when I'm on my knees

I can be in a crowd or by myself almost anywhere
When I feel there's a need to talk with God, he is Emmanel
When I close my eyes no darkness there, there's only Light

When I get on my knees, when I get on my knees
There I am before the Love that changes me
See I don't know how, I don't know how
But there's Power in the blue skies
I don't know how but there's Power in the midnight
I don't know how but there's power
When I'm on my knees

Nicole C. Mullen






 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home