He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Computing Again!



Hi ya'll, I finally have the internet connection fixed. The repair guy came out but I still had to get back on the phone with the technician again. My poor little neck is giving me fits. I have to go lay down and rest and get back in the chair in front of the key board. I think I have over did it today.

The quickest result from the surgery, "no more headache!" I had a constant heachache for two and a half years. I would wake up with pain and go to bed with pain. There was minor relief with pills but I still felt it everyday. Also my blood pressure is going down. It was staying dangerously high even on medication. I already feel better. Praise God.

I have been on liqiuds and jello since Friday. It is still hard and painful for me to swallow. Probably more than you need to know but it also hurts to burp. And drinking all that liquid makes me burp. Yeah, air coming up the throat hurts. HaHa I haven't decided what is going to be the first food that I gobble down as soon as I am able. I have been visualizing fried chicken. Seasoned foods send me into coughing fits so everything that I eat has been bland. Tonight I am going to try mashed potatoes. I can hardly wait for the first spoonful.

Well it is time for me to go rest and wait for K. to come home and fix my supper. Quite a change but he has been wonderful about it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home