He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, July 30, 2004

Thinking Problems



I am giving another try at posting. Just one more. The blogger monster has eaten three attempts already. I don't know why I am trying again. I guess I am stubborn.

Today, was rough for me. I realized that it is getting harder for me to do things; small things that used to come so easily. I have to really put my brain in gear to use the phone, the tv remote, the stove, any appliance with buttons. I have trouble remembering how to write a check, even spell words. It comes back to me but slowly. It's like, "oh, yeah, that's right, this button" but sometimes with the stove I automatically turn a knob and it's the wrong one. Now I try to remind myself to slow down and think carefully.

I hope the surgery brings me back without a long recovery. This is scary. I think I will hold off driving for a while. I am afraid I might forget something important.

*************************************************************************************
My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Psalm 62:5-7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home