He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, November 27, 2005

November has come and gone; what happened to the days, I do not know. Thanksgiving was a restful peaceful time for me and for that I give thanks.

I have the feeling that I am in the calm before the storm. The clouds are beginning to gather around me and the sun is starting to eclipse. A heaviness is in my soul.

*********************************

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 41:10

1 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God be with you Mrs. P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home