He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, October 14, 2005

The autumn weather has been wonderful. I am so glad it is finally here. We do still have some hot afternoons but the heat index stays around the eighties. I would so love to have some energy to dig around in the dirt or even just plant some fall flowers.

I have really been exhausted when I come home from working only four hours a day. My hands and feet have started getting that tingly sensation even though I am still taking my calcium supplements. I am really scared and worried about having these symptoms again.

K seems to be getting stronger day by day. He does have to stop and rest when he is trying to do things and I can tell it upsets him. But he is still smoking which really aggravates and saddens me. But I do understand we all have addictions of one kind or another. We just don't think of them as addictions.

We received a card with a poem that I want to share with ya'll. Maybe someone else is in need of words to lift their spirit right now.

Life can't always be a song-
You have to have trouble
to make you strong,
So whenever you are troubled
and everything goes wrong,
It is just God working in you
to make your spirit strong.

Praying God will send you strength
to keep your spirits high
And give you hope and courage
till this troubled time goes by
And when your world seems right again,
may God bless life for you
With days that dawn with promise
and are filled with joy all through.

HSR

2 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

How are things going Mrs. P! You remain in my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home