He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, December 04, 2005

I don't know what is happening with me. It seems that every weekend I am sick. It isn't fair. Maybe I need to consider another job but my employer is so good about letting me off when I need to be with K. But during the week I am having to handle sick kids and I think that is why I am not having a chance to get completely well before I fall sick again.

K is doing a lot of sleeping these days. His energy level is way down. I am so afraid that he will get my constant upset stomach and he won't have the strength to get over it.

I have been trying to build up my christmas cheer but it is near impossible. I bought a 4 foot artifical tree from the dollar store but so far I have only put a string of lights on it. When I think about getting out all my boxes of decorations; I just want to crawl back into bed and pull the covers over my head. I think I might just buy a few ornaments and put those on the tree and after christmas throw everything away. That sounds so much easier to me. I do know people that throw everything away and buy new decorations every year. I used to think it was so wasteful but I am beginning to think I know why they do it.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

My prayers are with you Mrs. P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home