He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Another week has passed. K is doing good. I, on the other hand, have been sleeping for two days. I have felt really tired. I don't know if it is physical or mental, maybe a combination of both. All I do is yawn and if I am still for any length of time, I fall asleep. I fell asleep in the waiting room thursday, something I have never done before.

The puppy, who we finally named Lulu, is giving me fits. She has to urinate practically every five minutes. I have put paper down, but she assumes it is for her pleasure and shredds it. I didn't know she was urinating in the house. I was taking her out and she was doing her business. She hasn't pooped inside. I was thinking, wow, she must be really smart, this was too easy. I didn't see her squatting because I wasn't watching her every move. One day I actually saw her wetting inside, right after she had been outside and had took care of her business. I took her back outside and came back in to clean up. A good section of carpet was wet. I guess she had been going to the spot quite often. Now I am constantly watching her every move because I don't want her wetting on the carpet any more. I have become a nervous wreck. I told K the only way I will keep her is to have a fenced area for her outside. He doesn't understand why I have a problem. To me, the house has a doggy smell now.

Work has become a little more stressful. The two new babies in my room, do a lot of crying. They are held a lot at home and want to be held at daycare of course. But I can not do that; if I sit and hold one, they all start crying, wanting to be held. Wednesday I was ready to walk out and I didn't care what anyone said. We have four new babies, two in the infant room and two in my creeper room. The two rooms are actually one room with just a counter/cabinet unit separating the space. The crying went on nonstop and I wanted to cry with the babies. We have our good days and bad days of course, as it is with any job. But I think I am getting too old and my worn out nerves can't handle the crying anymore.

********************************************

When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches, Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. Psalm 63:6-7

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chin up Mrs. P! The birds are praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home