He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I wouldn't have believed it if someone would have told me that you can miss a bird after it is gone. I really miss the tweeting and chirping Baby was always doing. I am continually glancing at the spot where her cage was at to see what she is doing because I don't hear her. Then I am reminded that she isn't here. She was a part of me for a good many years.

There are still changes going on in my life. I feel I am in a constant whirl and I really need to rest and get my feet back on solid ground. My co-worker was fired Friday. She just wasn't dependable. She was constantly calling in sick and showing up late for work. I think the straw that finally broke the camel's back was her not thinking it was important enough to attend a mandatory health and safety meeting last week.

I had only worked with her a month after my other co-worker quit to seek a higher paying job. I was just getting into a routine and learning her quirks. Now I will have to adapt to another person. Plus we will be promoting children that have learned to walk to the toddler room and I will be getting a new group of babies. They will be adjusting to me and I to them. I feel I am physically and mentally worn out.

2 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you Mrs. P.

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you for the work you do
Mrs P. You are truly a GOOD bird.
Working with those little people require great love and dedication. Not everyone is equipped to handle that kind of work. It takes a very special person.

May God bless you and give you a peaceful and happy life. AB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home