He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Lord was watching over us yesterday. The rain held off until today. K was so worried it would rain during the benefit because rain was predicted. I am always telling him, the weatherman can predict but only God knows what the weather will be.

There was a sprinkle of rain while they were cooking the jambalaya, but the people still came. We were able to raise $2300. Over 400 people came and most gave more than what we were asking per plate. We will have enough to pay our bills even if K isn't able to go back to work. Praise God!

K still hasn't regained his strength. I don't know if he will this time. I have been trying to keep his spirit up, but I don't think I am having much luck. I pray for the right words to say to him.

***********************************

I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel... I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
Psalm 16:7-9

2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

That is wonderful news about the jambalaya fundraiser!

So sorry to hear that K is not doing well. We all pray for him and you.

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord for a good result from the fundraiser!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home