He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, June 11, 2006

It has been an interesting, albeit, exasperating weekend. We babysat Lulu for our friend, who we gave her to. She wanted to go out of town this weekend and asked if we would take care of the puppy. We picked Lulu up Friday and will take her home in the morning on the way to work. K wants her back; oh my goodness, not me. She managed to massacre what few plants I had outside. I wanted to cry but I just hollered, real loud. She pooped inside twice, after being let out to do her business. She probably wet somewhere too. I just didn't see her and haven't put my foot in it yet. I will be glad when she goes home.

We have the first tropical storm for this season. I will be keeping track because of how unpredictable they are and how unpredictable everything in life has been for me. I have my emergency stuff ready. At least this year we will have a generator.

K goes back to the doctor thursday. We will be pressing the doctor to give it to us straight about any chemo/radiation treatments that he can provide for K. K has been having a lot of pain and the lortabs are not giving any relief. He needs something different. He has been depressed; he feels that his death is near because he has been in so much pain. But he has been hanging in and steadily doing all he can to keep busy and keep his mind occupied.

It has almost been a year since I started working at the daycare. I can't believe that much time has past. They have been so good to me there. Whenever I need off to go to the doctor with K or to stay at the hospital with him, someone always works in my place so I won't lose my job.

************************************************

Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me: Lord, be thou my helper. Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee forever.
Psalm 30:10-12

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow the Lord always provides!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home