He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, November 07, 2009

This saturday is almost over, this weekend is almost over. I haven't accomplished much with doing chores. I did cook some turnip greens. They came out quite good, I have eaten two big servings all ready.

I am working on my lesson plans for the thanksgiving school break. And looking through my lesson plans from last christmas break to see if I want to make some changes. The group of children I have now have a very short attention span. They don't like practicing handwriting because it takes too long. They scribble so they can finish a color sheet quickly. They can not sit while I read a very short story. The whole day with them is constant movement.

The weather is perfect at this time. It has finally cooled off to where I don't need to turn on a heater or air conditioner. The sky has been that beautiful cerulean blue K always called a bluebird sky.


**************************

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:57-58

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Mrs. P!

from all the B100 birds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home