He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Yea, for saturdays! Today I did the bare necessities while enjoying the quiet of my house. I am re energizing myself for next week.

It has rained every day. That has helped keep the heat index down. At the rate the leaves are falling from the trees you would think it was fall.

All next week I work 6-7 in the infant room. My supervisor wanted me to sub 6-2 in the infant room but the new three year olds are starting in my room monday and I have to be in my room to greet the parents and the children. I would have loved snuggling with the babies. Since I am starting work at six, I get to leave at two in the afternoon. I had hoped I would get an extra hour on my paycheck, my regular hours are 7-3, but no, the director said I will have to clock out at two, no overtime for me.

******************

Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant. And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.
Psalm 35:27-28

2 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I am sorry! That's an awful hour to have to start dealing with children.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Most toddlers are at their best in the morning. It's great to send them home in the afternoon, when they're tired and cranky. LOL

Hope the week went well for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home