He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy fourth everyone!!!! Even with the fire ban I have been hearing the popping noises of fireworks.

I have six more weeks before preschool starts and I am counting the days. This past monday I worked in the infant room. I have to say I enjoyed it tremendously even with all the crying and stinky diapers because it got me out of my classroom for the day.

I am losing my cool too often. I haven't turned my problem totally over to God. I have told myself that I did. But I know I wouldn't be having so much trouble with the class if I let Him have control.

*********************************

By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the Lord men depart from evil. When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues without right. A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.
Proverbs 16:6-9

1 Comments:

At 4:02 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I guess you like preschool better?

God be with you Mrs. P!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home