He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, August 29, 2009

We begin another month in just a few days. Thankfully cooler temperatures begin each day now. Not much is happening to blog about. Every day is still the same old, same old.

Work has finally settled into a routine I can live with. The class is never quiet or still except at nap time. I let a lot of behavior exist that normally I would try to stop. I figured out for my peace of mind I had to recognize that this group of 3's and 4's will not and probably can not sit still. I guess at first I thought I was at fault. After talking with the other workers that also have the children part of the day and hearing that they were having the same problems with my 3's and 4's helped me see things differently.

Last weekend I started cleaning out my closet, mainly sorting through winter clothes in anticipation of dressing for cold weather. I had forgotten about the assortment of sizes I had collected. I bagged up a lot of out dated smaller sized articles of clothing. There is a lot of empty space in the closet now.

I am feeling better but still have a cough. Unfortunately, several different illnesses are going around the daycare.


******************

Wisdom strengtheneth the wise more than ten mighty men which are in the city. For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not. Also take no heed unto all words that are spoken; lest thou hear thy servant curse thee:
For oftentimes also thine own heart knoweth that thou thyself likewise hast cursed others. All this have I proved by wisdom: I said, I will be wise; but it was far from me. That which is far off, and exceeding deep, who can find it out? I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness:

Ecclesiastes 7:19-25

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Mrs. P, I work with little kids, too, though not as little as yours. As soon as you can, you should get a flu shot. Then in October, get the swine flu shot. Those cute & delightful little tots are germ vectors. I was able to get the seasonal flu shot in August.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home