He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, April 25, 2010

This weekend is practically over, just a few more hours left.

Yesterday I had to turn on the air conditioner for the first time this year, the heat index went into the nineties. Every thing has greened up so wonderfully and the creepie crawlies have stopped flying through the air on their webs. It is so unnerving to be standing in the yard and suddenly this big fat caterpillar comes out of the sky and is dangling in your face. I can't help it; I run screaming. I did this when I was little and I have not out grown the problem. My dad would get angry with me and tell me I was lots bigger than that caterpillar or lizard or frog or worm or bug. My brain tells me that but I still can not control what ever it is that takes over by body and sends me running and shrieking.

*******************************

Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies. Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty. I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Psalm 27:11-14

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

I hate bugs, too. We used to call those things "flying worms" when I was a kid. Yuck.

We've had the a/c on a number of times. Had an early hint of summer a few weeks ago. Now we're back to a mix of hot/med/cold/wet/dry -- never know what to expect.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I would yell too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home