He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturdays are wonderful. Especially when I do all my chores during the week and I can do nothing if I so choose.

Pollen is every where today and my allergies are kicking me in the butt. I am taking the generic claratin. I am using visine a.c. to keep from looking like I am steadily crying. All my azaleas are blooming and of course my japanese magnolia which is always the first to show color.

Last week the daycare required all employees to take an online course. We were told the state passed a law that we had to take a course concerning the risk of s.i.d.s. in daycare. I did learn a little bit more scientific info than I knew but not any thing new on caring for an infant.

I am wearing my new bifocals and am having trouble adjusting to them. When the frames slip the tiniest bit my world is a blur. I even have a problem using my computer. I have to learn to move just my eyes not my head.

I have been reading a series by Robin Lee Hatcher called "Coming to America". I am fixing to start book four. They are set in the late 1800s and I am a big fan of historical novels.

One more day of pleasure and then back to work. Ugh!

********************************

Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

Philipians 4:4

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Good for you Mrs. P!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home