He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tomorrow I get my new class of 3 and 4 year olds. I am praying that I have more disciplined ones in this group. I didn't think I was going to survive until this last group was promoted. But I still have some brain cells left. Only about four children understood or accepted the fact when I told them to do something they were suppose to do it. The rest of the class believed if they said no they didn't want to I was suppose to let them tell me what they were going to do instead. I spent way too much time having to convince the children they had to do what I said. Putting children in time out did not work too well with this group.

The latest change in my little corner of the world is the timber in the woods across the road from my house is being cut down. My house is sitting out in the open now and it doesn't look or feel right. A tornado took the trees down on two sides of the house in 2008. Presently I have a few trees on one side of the house. I feel like a wanderer in a strange land.

The heat index has been in the 100s this past week. I am worried about how hot it is going to be when summer actually gets here. And I can't believe the national hurricane center is already watching an area in the atlantic that might become our first named tropical storm for the 2010 hurricane season.

*************************
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings: That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain. Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all. For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me.

Philipians 2:10-18

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

How is your new group. Do they follow directions better than the former group?

Too bad about the tree removal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home