He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Time has been passing too quickly. Changes are coming at a rapid pace. Tuesday I turned onto my road after work and thought I was on the wrong road. I stopped and looked around and recognized the house on my right. I realized that I was seeing blue sky where the day before on the left side of the road all that was visible was trees. I have lived here thirty two years and it is disorienting coming down my road now. Every time I go out my door I feel strange and get butterflies in my stomach. Just two weeks ago I had woods as far as I could see all along the left side of the road. Now it is clear cut and all I see is ground and sky. I haven't learnt what is going to be built across the road.

It has been extremely hot this past week. Tomorrow it is suppose to get up to 100. The heat index was as high as 120 last week. This is only june, what is going to happen the rest of the summer?

****************
The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Proverbs 18:10

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Sorry about all the heat!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

It reached 100° in Birdsville today (6/24/10). Too hot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home