He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, August 08, 2011

This heat is relentless. The heat index gets up to 115 and my old central air unit can't keep the house cool. I have to run a smaller unit that's in my bedroom along with the outside unit along with fans just to keep my sweating to a minimum. I hate to think what the winter is going to be like this year.

Dad had a minor accident on his scooter chair. If there hadn't been railing around the porch, he would have drove off onto the ground. He did peel the skin off the same arm again and had some bruises. I think if it would have a foot pedal instead of a hand control he would do better controlling it. He rarely uses it to get enough practice because he keeps running into things.

Mom's blood work was still good. We are waiting for her kidney function test results. Dad's leg and foot is more twisted because he still does not do his exercises. He can not walk very far even with his walker.

Still no coughing and no cold, but a stomach virus is going around the daycare. I am hoping and praying I don't get sick.

************************

I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.

Psalm 130:5-6

3 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry for all your troubles, and I hope you don't catch the stomach virus!

GB

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH my things are really tough for you. I will pray, Mrs. P. Take care and God bless you. This is GB's twin sister.

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you Mrs. P? What is happening with you?

Hope things are somewhat better now.

We all care bout you and want to know that things are doing better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home