He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dad fell again but this time he was inside and the carpet kept him from really hurting hisself. Mom wishes he wouldn't even try to walk; she wants him to use his wheel chair. She's afraid he will fall and break more bones.

My coughing is better but now I have an ear infection. I am praying that when I get well this time I will stay well for a good long time.

**************************

Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways. For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.

Psalm 128:1-2

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Mrs. P, now you have an ear infection. No doubt you pick up a lot of germs, from the kids at the day care. I will say a prayer for you.

I am glad your dad is doing somewhat better, but your mom is right, he should use the wheelchair, before he hurts himself badly again!

GB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home