He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter! He Lives!

I serve a risen Saviour; He's in the world today.
I know that He is living, whatever men may say.
I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer,
And just the time I need Him He's always near.

******************************

And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

Matthew 28:5-7

2 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Happy Easter, Mrs. P!

- The Birdies 100 birds

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy Mother's Day Mrs. P!

Granny Bird

 

Post a Comment

<< Home