He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wednesday dad's stay at extended care was terminated. He refused to do therapy and was refusing to eat. My sister arranged for a hospital bed and he is back home. We had assumed the people who brought the bed would put dad in the bed. Mom was at home by herself when the bed was brought. She was told to call the fire department. The paramedics did come and put dad in the bed. This helped to give mom peace of mind because she realized there was someone else she could call on for help. A therapist comes to dad now but he is still uncooperative. So they might stop treating him too. Mom is still hanging in there.

It has been am emotionally trying time.

*************************

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

Psalm 63:1-7

1 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Mrs. P! I pray you and your parents will have better days soon!

Grannybird

 

Post a Comment

<< Home