He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Seems like we just had thanksgiving and here it is again. Went to my sister's and she had way too much food. This year she added seafood stuffed bell peppers to the menu. Everything was good. I haven't had dessert yet. I was too full. I brought three slices of pie home to eat tonight; a slice each of pumpkin, mississippi mud, and blueberry cheesecake. Can't decide which I will eat first.

I did not get a pay raise this year. The board of directors say we are not even making enough to pay the day care bills. Which after thinking about it, I remembered that we did have two fund raisers. One was with the world's greatest chocolate and the other one was the little caesar's pizza. We do not get coffee or iced tea provided for us anymore. They also have been cutting the hours of some of the workers.

Every thing is pretty much the same. I guess that is a good thing.

************************

Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

Psalm 127:1-2

2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good meal, and that you did not have to cook! I hope you enjoyed your pie.

GB

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm mmmmm makes me hungry all over again. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving and a wonderful dinner.

In spite of all life's challenges, we do all have a lot to be thankful for. Thank you Lord!

auntie bird

 

Post a Comment

<< Home