He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, September 10, 2011

I know it has been a while since I posted on blogger. Life has been changing once again. My hours at work have been changed from 7-3 to 9:30-5:30. I love sleeping later in the mornings but I don't like getting off at 5:30. I really will have some adjusting to do when its dark when I leave work.

I am now working with the creepers, six months to a year old. I love this age. They keep me laughing most of the time. Of course there are hard days when they cry a lot, but a majority of the time we have fun.

The storm came through with minor damage. The boards on my front porch warped. Most of the boards have flattened back out. Two that are still curved, I think I can nail back down. I have new roof leaks, and more ceiling tile has fallen. I need to find a trustworthy maintenance man.

Mom and dad are doing good. We are all enjoying the cooler temperatures.

*************************
Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared. I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.

Psalm 130:2-5

3 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some things seem to have gotten a bit better for you; thank God!

Sorry about the minor damage. Hope you find a good carpenter to fix it.

GB

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you have the hours you want now, and may the Lord bless you and your family.

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well soon it will be dark in the AM, so it is six of one half a dozen of the other. Leave in the dark or come home in the dark. Isn't in nice to be able to sleep a little long er in the AM?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home