He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Another day



I spent the best part of the day being a couch potato or rather a rocker potato. K. was home till 4 today. He has been sick at times. At other times he appears normal. He's been sleeping on the couch again. Says he can't breathe in the bed. But he sleeps very well on the couch. He woke me up when he left the house at 4:35 this morning. He can do this without the clock being set. That's why it irritates me when he stays in bed until ten when he isn't leaving the house. I know he chooses not to get up. He says I don't wake him up. But even when I tell him what time it is; he doesn't answer me. He came back home around 6:30, I woke up when he closed the door. He does what he wants when he wants. I can't seem to function when he's around. That is another thing I have to change about myself.

It is very cold in the back room. I don't know why I'm staying so long. I have to sit on my hands every so often to warm them up. Big buns are good for some things. haha It is suppose to get real cold again. I might have to start wearing a scarf over my face to keep my nose from freezing off. This is my outlet as long as I can keep it private. I don't dare put my thoughts on paper; it might get found. Someone around here keeps going through my things.

I have been playing around with my template again. I removed my comment link and tried putting in a shout box. I like it better because it is more for making contact than commenting. I had so much trouble with it that I redid the comment link and it is more to my liking. Then for the heck of it, I tried the shout box again and BAM there it is! It posted the wrong time; I'll have to work on that. I have comments and a shout box. Who would believe it. I'll leave it like that for now.

Better get back to the warm part of the house. Gotta protect my hands, feet, and nose. Plus I have to get some bread in the oven. Then I will be a couch potato. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home