He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, August 13, 2004

Another Friday



It has been a week since my surgery. Emotionally, I feel 100% better. I feel better physically, except for the slash across my neck that is still healing. I had the major surgery not the new mini version.

My throat is very much improved and I am almost ready to go eat at an all you can eat super mega food buffet. haha I am still having trouble holding my head up for any length of time. After a few minutes my shoulders start trembling and I have to sit down and prop my head up. But I am able to last a little longer in an up right position.

My care givers have stopped giving care. I have a sink full of dirty dishes that both men in the house left. I almost gave into temptation and cleaned up the kitchen; but decided I had better let myself rest for a few more days. Neither husband or son left me any perpared food to eat today. And I had to fill my thermos this morning. No one made sure the juice was mixed. No one made sure there was even a clean glass in the cabinet. All the tender loving care has been used up.

I am left to fend for myself. (sigh)

*************************************************************************************

And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end: That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself, Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee. Hebrews 6:11-14




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home