He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, August 30, 2004

Magic Eye



Something amazing happened this morning. I was able to do something I have tried to do for years. I actually saw the 3d image in one of those magic pictures!!!!! I was looking through the sunday paper and I saw the picture on the back of the comic section. I picked it up and decided to try once again just for the heck of it. I sat there and put the paper against my nose and slowly moved it away. Nothing happened as usual. I didn't give up; I did it several more times. Suddenly, I saw the colors changing and moving; I held my breath. It was so awesome! It looked like I could have leaned forward and my head would have disappeared into the picture!!!

I can't believe that someone can create such amazing works of art. I went to Magic Eye and printed some of the pictures and was again able to find the 3d image. Such fun!!!! I don't know why I was able to do it today when I was unsucessful in the past. To me it is a sign of change coming and that's a good thing.

I want to give thanks to my son Kyle for fixing my html mistakes. I am still trying to create a page that reflects me. And my little knowledge of html causes a lot of mishaps. Thank you, sweetie!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home