He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Poem to share


Friendship

Last night I looked
upon the star filled sky
I thought of moments dear to me
of memories so close by

Then I saw a shooting star
a brilliance in the night
I knew right then and there
this was a precious sight

A mere moment in the darkness
of glorious light indeed
reminding me of the gifts you've given
the blessings I've received

The light you bring into
my life is by far
more than just a loving hug
or a smile at my door.

You've given me great joy
that comes only from friends
you have brought me happiness
with love that never ends

Thank you for
always being by my side
to listen and support
and for loving me for who I am

by: goode




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home