He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, June 16, 2006

For some unknown reason I felt something between my front teeth while I was driving home from work this evening. I don't know how or why my tongue happen to encounter this stray particle; but I worked it out with a fingernail. It was a piece of lettuce. I guess I had this bit of green peeking out of my smile since lunch. Why didn't I feel it any other time? Is it possible it couldn't be seen? Why didn't someone mention it to me? Ugh!

Yesterday, the urologist told us K's bloodwork was still good. When we asked about other treatment options, he told us that was up to the oncologist. I informed him that the oncologist told us that would be up to him, the urologist. He just laughed and said whoever told us that was mistaken. I asked him if he could just talk over some things and he said it would be best if we talked with the oncologist. We will have to wait until our July appointment.

We are in limbo again. No word has came from social security about K's disability claim or his medicaid claim. If the medicaid is approved we will be able to get a second opinion. As of yesterday, we were informed that the charity hospital has made changes in the qualifications for free medical care and we might have to start paying. With what I don't know.

I went and visited my granny this morning. All she does is sleep now. We wake her up and coax her to eat and then she falls back to sleep. I guess she deserves to rest after being on this earth 101 years. I feel her end is near. I know she has been ready to go for a long time.

2 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you Mrs. P!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Mrs P, you might call your congressman. There's an election coming up and everyone in the House is being real nice to constituents right about now. Anyway, they often have people on their staff to help constituents deal with the federal bureacracy.

Phoning the local office will be better than writing to Washington, but here's where to find your rep's contact info:

Write your Representative

 

Post a Comment

<< Home