He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I feel the need to share how God is always with me and hearing my every thought. When we went for our screening to be approved for free care at the charity hospital, the lady filling out the forms told me that I didn't have all my check stubs and told me I would have to bring them next week. I was flabbergasted that I had neglected to bring all of them with me. I knew I had been putting every one of my stubs in a manila envelope since we have been having to have proof of income every time we go to the doctor or need medicine. I have been a nervous wreck trying to find the one missing check stub. I searched every possible place for two days. I was at a loss as to what to do next so I prayed. Then I heard, you have had it with you all along. I couldn't believe what the voice said. What, I asked, I don't get it? I heard in reply, you had it with you, you have only had one payday this month. Sure enough the check stub was right there. The lady made a mistake and that had threw my thinking and my memory off. The lady assumed I should have had two stubs for the month of June. I was so upset, it slipped my mind that I get paid on wednesday; so my last stub is the only one I have for June. All my check stubs are in the manila envelope just as God told me. Praise God!

************************************

The Lord upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down. The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season. Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
Psalms 145:14-16

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Amen!

 
At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contact your representatives, as birdies l00 suggested. It will help you get health care going for K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home