He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I have been going to work this week with minor pain. I go tomorrow to have the stitches removed and hope to find out what is causing the pain. I am thinking "dry socket" but I'm not really sure because it didn't happen with my other tooth extractions.

My microwave died today. I am at a loss because I used it constantly. How did we manage before we had microwaves? I considered putting it in the shop but I can buy a small microwave for less than the repairman charges just to check and see what is wrong with it. I am going to see if I can actually live without the convenience.

2 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Mrs. P, you may recall that we bought a microwave oven last year. It wasn't very expensive and it works great. We bought:
Sears Kenmore 721.63252 or 721.63259 (one is black, the other is white). It was top rated by Consumer Reports for mid-sized countertop models.

I think it is this one.

It works great!

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home