He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, April 06, 2008

This three day weekend has been spent in minor pain due to having two jaw teeth pulled. I had the procedure thursday and took friday off from work because the dentist said "no bending over, no heavy lifting, and do not get over heated." All of this happens at work. I was not expecting to get stitches as this did not happen the last and only time I had a tooth pulled. My jaw is still very sore but not so bad that I need pain medication.

Grannybird, I saw my first snake for this year. I only caught a glimpse; I couldn't tell if it was friend or foe. My lawn has not been mowed yet and it was slithering through tall weeds. I wouldn't have seen it if it hadn't raised it's head to look at me. This time I stood still, no stomping of feet as instructed by grannysdaughter. It would have felt the vibration of my running feet if it would have turned and headed towards me.

**************************************

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Jeremiah 33:3

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Have you recovered enough to go to work today? I am glad you were not close to the snake, especially since you didn't know what kind it was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home