He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Next week I am scheduled to work in the infant room. I will enjoy the babies of course but I don't like someone else being in my room for a whole week. Again I am told there is no one else to sub while the regular worker is on vacation. I would love to have my classroom and the only time the children have another teacher is when I am sick or on vacation. It doesn't seem right that I am the only worker pulled from a classroom to sub for another teacher. But then again I am glad I am so versatile that they can put me in any room; that makes me a valuable worker, which is a good thing.

I have 18 extra hours on my paycheck. I am saving up for new clothes. I have been alternating the same five outfits for over a year. And the same two pair of shoes. I have noticed that some of the women I work with never wear an outfit twice. Every weekend they go shopping. I can't understand that. I don't believe I would do that even if I had the extra money.

My youngest son brought me a singing frog for valentine's day. It is so silly and cute. It is plush, about twelve inches tall and sings "Fever". The frog's head and lips move as it sings. Of course it is part of an ongoing joke because I can't stand frogs and other creepy crawlies. This one I can share my home with.

***************************

Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth..
Psalm 37:3-9

1 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Enjoy your new frog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home