He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, February 22, 2008

It is friday evening and I am really worn out. I had to work in the two year old room. Again I am hearing there was no one else to put in there; even though I am the second oldest person working at the day care and we have twenty three other younger employees. I understood being told this when it concerned the infant room, but not with the older children. Sure I can do it; but it drains me. Lifting twelve children every one and a half hours to the changing table to change their diaper gets me down in my lower back. It was hard in the creeper room lifting six children to the changing table; they are way bigger and heavier in the two year old room. Maybe I am getting too old for working at a day care center.

I also have a viral infection again. The doctor said there isn't a prescription medicine to take. I am praying that it doesn't turn into bronchitis like last time.

I have been working during the week and doing nothing on the weekends. I don't feel like doing anything but I need to do more than just go to work all the time. I have not yet decided what that will be.

2 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

That job is draining all of your strength. You should try to get something else. Also, being around all those children, who are no doubt sent to day care when they are ill, is causing you to keep picking up germs from them, and then getting sick yourself. Get some other kind of job as soon as you can, and I think you will have a better chance to have a more normal type of life.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

If you have a cough, try Mucinex DM. Either the extra strength or two regular strength. Or look at the ingredients and buy the same stuff in the store brand for less money.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home