He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Another week ending and a new one is beginning. I am slowly getting into a new routine that is kinda working. I think I will be adjusting it.

I find myself not expecting K in the evenings as often as I was. Now I am going through a new phase; when I am going somewhere, I tell myself that the last time I went there, K was with me. The memories are more painful now that I am not waiting for him to come home.

I was packing my snowmen up for next christmas and I realized that I haven't mentioned my two newest ones. My oldest son, who lives in Kentucky, sent me a beautiful Jim Shore snowman , that they bought while on vacation this past summer. I have to say he is my favorite. I love all of them of course; each one is special. But this one has the bright colors of a quilt which adds to its uniqueness. The other one I received was crafted by my niece and is so so cute. It is made from a light bulb! Mine is decorated in light blue instead of pink. As many times as I have thrown away a blown light bulb, I never saw the hidden snowman.

*************************************

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord, all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion; in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
Psalm 27:1-5

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Glad you are adjusting to routine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home