He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thursday, the dentist told me my pain was caused by a partial dry socket. He said it is very uncommon; of course it would be me to do the uncommon. He gave me a syringe to rinse the opening with salt water and remove food particles. He couldn't tell me when it would completely heal. The pain is better; I still have to eat on the left side of my mouth.

I replaced my microwave with a much smaller one that cost $45. It has lower wattage than my big one but it is plenty big enough for what I need to do. I found I could live without one. I reheated food in pots and pans like mom did when I was much much younger and heated water in a tea kettle. What I missed the most was the quickness of a microwave; like boiling hot water in two minutes.

The april cold snap is here. We are having temperatures in the thirties again. Like granny always said, thunder in february, frost in april. We went from using air conditioners to using heaters.

*********************************************

Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21:21-22

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I am glad you know what to do for your dental problem, and I hope it heals quickly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home