He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, May 08, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I was able to get extra work this past week. I worked till six thursday and friday evening; and worked thirty minutes each morning-6:30 to 7-tuesday thru friday and worked 6 to 7 monday morning. That gives me nine extra hours on my paycheck, yea for me!!!!

Gas prices have made it past the $2 mark again. One article I read stated that gas will be around $4 a gallon by june.

I happened to see an infomercial for a cooker that I really would like to add to my collection of small cooking appliances. All the recipes that were shown looked like food I would love to eat. Easy and quick and healthy and inexpensive, all the words I like to hear.



***********************

I will hear what God the Lord will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly. Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land. Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other. Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven. Yea, the Lord shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase. Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.
Psalm 85:8-13

1 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Happy Mother's Day Mrs. P!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home