He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just thought I would catch up with my blogging. I was home from work thursday and friday of last week. I had almost lost my voice again, but four days of no talking and of course lots of rest has me feeling lots better. I still cough a little, especially if I get a case of the giggles.

Every classroom has croupy children. We still send a few home each day with fever. Every classroom has children with runny noses. I am hoping to get a break from sickness when summer finally gets here and the pollen is gone. Yes, every thing is green. My little space of the earth is glowing with that beautiful shade of spring green. But with this color comes lots and lots of pollen that causes so many of us to get sick.


***********************************

Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.
Ephisians 6:23-24

1 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I am very sorry about your health problems!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home