He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, March 27, 2009

Yea, it is friday! It has been a tiring week. We have had a lot of coworkers out sick. I was able to get extra hours of work, extra pay. I worked in the toddler room yesterday. It was fun but exhausting in a different way from my regular group of threes and fours. I feel taking care of eight one year olds tire me physically and my group of children are emotionally draining. It is hard to explain.

I will enjoy sleeping late in the morning. That is one of my pleasures; getting up when I am good and ready, not because the alarm goes off.


***************************


Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun: But if a man live many years, and rejoice in them all; yet let him remember the days of darkness; for they shall be many. All that cometh is vanity. Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment. Therefore remove sorrow from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh: for childhood and youth are vanity.
Ecclesiastes 11:7-10

1 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Enjoy your ZZZZZZZ Mrs P!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home